Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Sing And Or Write Your Song Or Chorus











About:

In need of professional singing and songwriting service? My name is MaryDee, an experienced singer/songwriter.

I will help you give something fresh, innovative and original for your needs.



Please contact me first before placing an order on this gig to help me gain in-depth knowledge of what you really want so I can better serve you, and also because although I have fixed some prices for the 3 plans, they might not fit your exact needs, so we can arrange a custom plan tailor made for you.  



I can't wait to pen and sing your next hit song. Let's collaborate !

Reviews


:

MaryDee knocked it out of the park with her songwriting and vocal abilities. The hook she wrote was perfectly in line with what I had requested for my track. Her communication was flawless, and she went above and beyond to make sure I was fully satisfied with her contributions. Her voice was the perfect missing ingredient on my song and I can't imagine it sounding any different now. Thank you so much MaryDee!

:

Very happy with the results. Such an amazing voice. I would highly recommend Marydee and I would definitely work with her again.

:

A other beautiful Chorus by Mary Dee, always deliverme big inspiration and perfect vocals

:

Perfect service a+++

:

Great experience as always. Beautiful voice.




No comments:

Post a Comment