Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Be Your Male Vocalist And More











About:

Hi my name is Kendall Birdsong. I have written and performed many songs for other Artist and DJs. I have always received great feedback from my clients when working with them. My fan base is growing fast, receiving messages on social media from other artist and DJs that have heard about me. I am easy going and friendly to work with, just let me know what you are looking for.

I look forward to working with you!



****PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER****

Reviews


:

Excellent professional, satisfied with the work done.

:

Thank you bro you kill it everytime! Will send you final version once it's mixed!

:

Excellent experience all round. Thank you

:

amazing! every time!

:

Amazing! Will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment