Sunday, December 13, 2020

Be Your Singer And Songwriter











About:

Hello world, my name is Steve, I'm a professional singer/songwriter with over 15 years of experience. All these years were enough to help me reach a position in which I can provide you with some great vocals for your song. My main genre is Pop/Rock but I will be your singer in any genre you like.



Some Background info about me:



I've been singing ever since I remember myself. In 2017 I reached the final stage of the X Factor Greece. Since then I collabed with many other professional singers such as Babis Stokas, Thodoris Marantinis (Onirama) etc.



You can contact me first before placing an order so there will be no misunderstandings.



Ps. I won't compose a full orchestra song. I'll provide the vocals for your already existing one. There is an option for an acoustic version though, composing just by using my guitar.

Reviews


:

Steve You did a great job. Really nice I am very pleased. And your voice is very beautiful :-)

:

It was incredible to work with him. I recommend it 100%. I would like to work with Steve again in the future

:

Steve was amazing! Besides being very talented, he was also extremely professional and responsive, with great attention to detail and direction. He made sure that the project was delivered in time for a crucial deadline, and took special care to respond to all areas that needed revision. He is not an amateur musician - he clearly knows what he is doing: from editing to making musical adjustments. Speaking as someone who has worked in the music industry for years, I highly recommend Steve. His professional attitude and ability to accurately execute edits make him an asset to anyone's project. I hope he lands more professional projects. His skills and attitude will go very far.

:

Thank you Steve once again. You write amazing songs. You have a talent.

:

I have no words to say! Amazing voice! Consistency! And Steve is a very polite person! Thank you that make my order-song special. If you want something special, you have to work with Steve. Thank you, Steve, for our amazing cooperation! Bis nächstes Mal




No comments:

Post a Comment