Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Be Your Breathy Tone Singer











About:

I’m a 21 year-old professional singer. I have written and sang songs for Green Valley (the biggest electronic festival in South America) and have recorded vocals for HBO series and others.



What I Do: I can sing lead, backgrounds, harmonies, and ad-libs on whatever you need on professional sound recording equipment (AKG c214 with M-audio m track 2x2 interface). 



I spend a lot of time editing out unnecessary background noise or breaths, providing only my best takes, and overall making sure you receive a smooth and high quality product.



Gig Extras Available (message me to enquire):

  • Harmonies and ad-libs
  • Vocal Melody Creation
  • Extra Fast Delivery 



I will NEED:

  • Lyrics sheet
  • Backing instrumental track without vocals
  • Music with vocal melody guide

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment