Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Be Your Male Rock Or Metal Singer Or Vocalist











About:

Please read this text before ordering, I will need some information about your project to be able to start to work on it.



My name is Kris Dristig and I am a Rock/Metal vocalist, I'll record vocals for any original or cover song of your choice and I will send you unmixed dry vocal tracks. I look forward to working with you! 



If you want to include songwriting for your song, ask me the prices in private.



I've created this gig for my work in Metal/Rock/Alternative but you are welcome to request different styles and I will be happy to sing it for you.



If you're looking for someone who is a pro in their niche genre with a unique tone, this gig is for you! I've fronted bands and worked as a solo artist for more than 12 years across the world and I guarantee extreme quality vocals for your song.



What do I need to start working on your track?

Requirements:



  • BPM 
  • Your instrumental track
  • Reference Vocal & Lyrics


If you've got any questions, send me a message and let's talk!



*Important: This gig does not include the right of using my name or image Thank you for understanding!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment