Monday, April 27, 2020

Produce And Sing A Jingle Or Song To Promote Your Business











About:

I will produce and/or sing Jingles, Podcast intros, Youtube Channel Videos and more for you Brand or Business Project!



I'll create that catchy song or beat that you need to target your audiences and keep your audiences captivated.



**PROMO SALE** CELEBRATING THE LAUNCH OF MY FIVERR PROFILE



I'm offering Unlimited Revisions to make sure we get your jingle just right.



You will have commercial rights to use the audio files I provide you, for use on Radio / TV etc.



Please send me a message before order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and mad talent!

:

Thank you!

:

Seller made sure that all details of project were included and that I was satisfied.

:

I love it thx for revision!

:

It was awesome working with him. He got it right the first time.




No comments:

Post a Comment