Thursday, April 30, 2020

Be The Male Singer For Your Song











About:

Please read through this and make sure you message me first before placing an order. Please.



My name is Adams, I’m a singer and songwriter from Nigeria. I have 15 years experience in this field and
 I have an innate ability to thrill audiences with my voice and my pure, smooth and genuine lyrics.

I will sing lead vocals for your project, to your taste at the very least. I am very passionate about singing and I’m eagerly waiting to hear the beautiful ideas you would like us to bring to life, and to share my own experience to make your song the best version it can be. I have an ability to sing beautiful melodies on any instrumental sent my way of any genre.

Here's what I require to work on your song:

  • Tempo/BPM
  • Instrumental track or beat
  • A reference track of what you want me to sing
  • Description of how you'll like me to sing


If you work with me, you're guaranteed

  • Quality recording of my vocals
  • Completion prior to deadline 
  • Efficient delivery 
  • Unedited vocal tracks

Below are links to some of my recordings in my career. 

  • Audiomack: https://audiomack.com/artist/theadamsound
  • YouTube: https://youtube.com/adamvevo

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Just perfect: fast, professional and creative. I love his voice

:

Creative mind and cool Artist, I think I will work on some more :)

:

Really talented Artist and we got a great Song together, Thanks and all the best

:

thank you very much. glad to work with you




No comments:

Post a Comment