Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Be Your Professional Male Singer For You Song











About:

Hello buyer,


Please message me to discuss your project before placing an order.


I'm Pedro, a professional singer-songwriter who loves to make my buyers happy by helping them make the best song possible for their needs, whether it's a gift for a loved one, a catchy song for their business, a hit song for their music careers, or ANY kind of song for ANY kind of purpose.


I also record top quality, clean, and clear male vocals. 


I ensure the optimum satisfaction of my buyers by paying close attention to what they desire and doing my best to surpass their expectations. Some of the rave reviews below will attest to this.


My Genres:
Rock/Metal/EDM/Pop/Rap/R&B/etc..






Why choose me:
8+ years experience: 50+ songs recorded, 3 albuns in spotify, and carism in my videos




Please note: 
You will not regret, trust me

Reviews


:

Amazing job! I had an unfinished project that needed lyrics and vocals and he crushed it. Gave the song the power that only a strong voice could and even do backing tracks and harmonies. Everything was delivered as a final song as well as the individual vocal tracks. Will definitely be coming back for future projects!

:

Good guy, very responsive. Product came out as wanted.

:

Awesome! Very friendly and fun to work with :)

:

Very quick delivery and added his own unique style to give the song its personality.

:

Amazing! Highly recommend to everyone, was quick and easy and came out even better than expected! Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment