Thursday, April 30, 2020

Sing Your Chorus, Full Song, Or Verse You Provide Instrumental











About:

Hello, My name is Rhonda also known as Love Marie founder of Falsetto Music.



I write and sing for these Genres Primarily:



R & B

Gospel

Pop

sometimes EDM (let me hear it first)



I have sung and written for several rap hooks as well.



*****The song in the video is me singing I also wrote the lyrics and my team did the track and light mix on it.*****



Please Specify what Genre you would like for me to work with you on.



I have a great team here at FM Music



The Great Symphony - Major Producer

Has worked with Shady Aftermath, Rick Ross, Gucci Mane,

Ice Cube, Young Jeezy,  Paramount Pictures, EA Sports, Walmart and 

many other artists and companies just wanted to name a few.



Tiara Raquel- Teen Singer

Signed in LA to a major management company who manages Lil'Mama

and a host of other teens Celebrities and actors.



My team uses Pro-Tools to record our music.



If you need a Track Made/Melody from Scratch my team will be creating that track for you.

 

You can check out our Instagram page @greatsymphony

I have snippets of music on my page @love_mariemusic 



Reviews


:

Every step of the communication with her was unnecessarily difficult. From the very beginning she was complaining about merely singing 1 chorus and nothing else (which is exactly what she advertises). She was provided with 5 different reference tracks to help and her initial response was I sent her too many files for simply paying her $30. She lazily messed up the melody which led to revisions, at which point she very defensively told me "I'm not a vocal genius." Listen, I feel buyers deserve to know the truth, I don't take joy in slamming anyone. Her voice was average, somewhat dispassionate and slightly out of tune. I can't see myself working with her again, I'm sorry to say.

:

Very responsive and easy to work with. Great singing voice.

:

great work!!!! will be back!

:

A very good artist/singer as well as professional than quick. I definitely recommend her services to anybody.

:

Excellent voice!




No comments:

Post a Comment