Monday, April 27, 2020

Be Your Vocalist Songwriter And Give You Produced Vocals











About:

Hi! I'm excited we are working together! We will make it a HIT. And don't worry, I will bring the best out of your track, I promise.



It's important that you MESSAGE ME before booking, cause I'd love to talk/discuss your project. 



What I offer is a diverse range of styles, so make sure you let me know what you're looking for beforehand. 



Genres I most frequently sing/write lyrics for:



· Pop

· EDM/House

· R&B

· Hip-Hop



How I do it...

Firstly, you get in contact with me and let me know the feeling/vibe of the song, what you want to evoke and if you have a story you want to tell. Catching your vibe is my main priority for getting the best results. 

Then... You send me your instrumental. I write / record the vocals and deliver them to you in high quality (edited, tuned and produced to fit your specific track).



If you require my video editing skills too for your music video, CONTACT ME. I do also edit pictures for the artwork. 



Any doubt that you may have don't hesitate to ask it. 

Reviews


:

Realy good supplier! She keeps good communcation with customer. Creative in working & friendly!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment