Thursday, April 30, 2020

Give You A Pro Singing Lesson Live Over Skype











About:

I would love to teach the gift of singing to anyone who is interested in becoming a skilled vocalist. I am a professional singer who travels abroad and shares her gift with the world.

If you are a singer or you have interest in performing please contact me so we can really cultivate your skills and bring out the very best that your voice has to offer.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is such a pleasure to work with Phoenyx! Not only does she offer a myriad of useful tips and concrete advice, her positive attitude and constant search for improvement is truly motivating.

:

Best attitude. Fabulous instructor!!

:

So positive and fun! Great rapport

:

I learned so much in one session and I'm excited to continue our lessons! Thank you!

:

LOVE HER !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment