Thursday, April 30, 2020

Classically Or Operatically Sing Happy Birthday For You











About:

Know someone with a Birthday coming up? Want to do something a little different and to make it a little extra special? 



Whether they are a fan of the operatic aria or you just want to make it a little fun I can sing Happy Birthday classically or operatically for them! 



Would you like me to leave personal birthday message? I can also do that and and let them know who the birthday message surprise is from and to let them know that you send your love and are thinking about them on their special day :)



If you really want to surprise them then I can also record the whole thing so they can treasure the moment forever - who wouldn't want that!



Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions of you would like me to add more for you e.g add a birthday cake, balloons, poppers to video.



I look forward to hearing from you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment