Thursday, April 30, 2020

Be The Male Vocalist On Your Project











About:

Hi there. My name is Stanley and id love to help you take your Musical project to the next level by lending my Vocal Skills.



Please Check out my Musical and recording skills on my;

YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCFJkrlH5nvbjAu-Xm0OOBZA

Facebook:
facebook.com/Stanley.Sibande.musician/



Please be sure to make reference to my sound and sonic style before contacting me for further discussion. I am and have been a professional performing vocalist since 2013 and thus have experience in many genres which i am more than happy to apply if you hire me. Upon Completion of the project, i will send you high quality .wav files that will either be dry or have a certain amount of mixing done to them based on your package of choice. 



Please note that my pictures and name may NOT be used in any way on the songs i work on. I must remain Completely Anonymous. Thank you and looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment