Monday, April 27, 2020

Be Your Personal Singer And Songwriter











About:

I will sing vocals for your song, both in English or Italian, trying to reach the style you have in mind. All in my professional Home Studio!



If you can't find a melody for your music, I will! I can compose vocal lines and harmonics for your song. And... if you dream big, i will compose a full song for you!



Basic Voice Recording: 5$

You will get up to a 30 seconds recording in any format you need (Mp3, Wav, FLAC, ...). 



Standard Voice Recording: 30$

You will get up to a 180 seconds recording in any format you need (Mp3, Wav, FLAC, ...) which includes harmonics. With this purchase you will also get the original file (I use Propellerhead Reason) or separate tracks.



Complete Song Recording: 150$

You will get up to a 300 seconds recording in any format you need (Mp3, Wav, FLAC, ...) which includes at least 5 instruments lines. With this purchase you will also get the original file (I use Propellerhead Reason) or separate tracks.



Extras (if not already included, or you need more):

Lyrics: 5$ for 30 seconds, 1
5$ for 180 seconds.

Instrument Line: 2
0$ per instrument.

Video Recording: 10$ for both 30 and 180 seconds.

Reviews


:

I'm so lucky to have found marioeagle93. He delivered just what I needed and fast. I will always be back!

:

very good singer!

:

nice voice

:

Perfect work, delivery as programmed, fast and easy communication. Recommended!

:

all best, nice contact




No comments:

Post a Comment