Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Sing Over A Track Of Your Choice











About:

I will sing over a track of your choosing.



The vocal performance will be tailored to how you want it to be. You will specify what you want it to be like exactly.


The vocal will be recorded in a professional studio environment with good analog gear and condenser/dynamic microphones. There is a video of me singing totally live that I have included here, just so the listener/buyer can have an impression of what I sound like without any studio treatment at all.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All I asked for was a couple hooks for my song and he went above and beyond! Highly recommend to anyone! Great range and easy to work with!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Honored to work with such a great track! Great buyer!

Seller's Response:

Very satisfied with the final result, very good communication and delivery one day before due date - Would highly recommend this seller!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for choosing to work with me! Great track to work with. Excellent buyer.

:

Great vocal skills! Highly recommend to everyone who need good rock vocalist!




No comments:

Post a Comment