Thursday, April 30, 2020

Drop Super Creative Pro Vocals For Your Project











About:

Hi I'm Steve Clark,  I've made a living for 40 years as a musician! I can sing almost any genre of music and have a high falsetto. Singing music from Sinatra and Jazz to Motown, R&B, Classic Rock, Country and new dance music like Maroon 5 Charley Puth and the Peas!

     I have written songs for TV series and Cable movies and can write or help you with lyrics and song format.

     I'll get back to you quick with a rough vocal to see if we are on the right track and stay in touch to get your perspective on it all the way.

             I'm new to Fiverr so i don't have pro credentials yet ...I just have the clout of many years at performing and the wisdom of experience to make my voice do what is needed and make your project a success!

    Be assured that communication is the key and that i look forward to working with you to make your musical dreams come true!



Thanks, 



Steve

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment