Thursday, April 30, 2020

Sing You A Professional Indie Hook











About:

Hi, I'm Zard.

Singer and Songwriter born and raised in Arizona. I have been professionally working as a musician and engineer for the last 10 years. I have original music on all digital platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, Soundcloud under Zard and Young Jetpack. What I'm offering is a professional singing and lyrics.



I can work in a lot a variety of genres but I specialize in Hip Hop, Indie, and Dream Pop 



Pick your option and send me your instrumental, the key/bpm of the song if you know it,  and the general concept of what you want the song to sound like. 



Reference tracks are always a bonus. 



If you want something derogatory or racist look somewhere else.  Profanity is fine. 



Here is some of my gear.

*Universal audio apollo twin duo

*lauten-audio-atlantis-fc-387

*electro-harmonix-v256 for vocoders

*yahama HS8 dual monitors 



I am honestly just trying to have fun, be creative, and make a product you and the world will enjoy



Look forward to working with you and creating the highest quality product possible. 

Thanks

Zard



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment