Monday, April 27, 2020

Make Your Song Unique With My Distinctive Mezzosoprano Voice











About:

I'm a professional, classically-trained singer. Hire me to complete your song with my distincive, mezzosoprano voice.

I will deliver a high quality audio track with your melody sung by me.

My vocals will fit any project in the following genres:



  • pop
  • folk
  • country
  • singer/songwriter
  • jazz
  • blues
  • rock'n'roll
  • soul/R'n'b


Check out my videos to have a listen!

To proceed with the order, please make sure to provide either a music sheet or an audio track of the melody. Both would be ideal! Don't forget to inlcude the lyrics as well.

An instrumental backing track would also be helpful.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding! Very creative singer with a great voice. Highly recommended. Thanks for the great work!

:

Outstanding. Beautiful voice, very creative singing. Highly recommended.

:

Thank you!

:

Outstanding! Great singing! Very fast delivery. Thanks for the great work!

:

Great singing. Very good communications. Highly recommended. Thanks for the great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment