Monday, April 27, 2020

Unique Vocals And Songwriting For Your Next Track











About:



If you are looking for a catchy hook, compelling lead vocals or unique vocal textures to expand your sound, you are on the right gig!



How it works:



Send me your song as it is now (demo or fully produced instrumental) and I will create and record original vocals that will coincide with and celebrate your work! 



Feel free to send me a sample track, or artist reference for inspiration of a specific style or mood.



Experienced in Pop // R&B // Alternative // Ambient // Trip-hop // Electronic // Dance // House // Vocables // Rock // Classical // Ballads // Experimental 



What can you expect from me?



  • Original, thoughtful lyrics and melody that will tell a compelling story 
  • Unique vocal textures giving our work that IT factor 
  • Cross-Promotion for anything we create!
  • Enlightening customer service 
  • My full passion behind every song! 


I welcome everyone from everywhere!

Weird, whacky or wonderful, let's make some hits! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Elly was a blast! It's truly hard to find a unique, talented and timeless voice like hers. She was very helpful and informative throughout the process, and was super personable. She was also super quick, and thorough, and the quality of the vocals sound industry standard. I not only made a great connection, and pulled off a great song with her, but even made a friend. I would 100% recommend Elly, and I will be back for more myself. Thank you again Elly!

:

It was so amazing to work with you! I'm excited for what the future holds from here and to push this out into the world together.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment