Monday, April 27, 2020

Be Your Soulful Professional Female Singer For Your Song











About:

Hi guys! I'm a professional singer & recording artist with an in-home studio. I have been one of the first call session singers in Los Angeles for years, and have recorded for The Grammys, The Oscars, The Voice, General Hospital, American Idol, and America's Got Talent. I have toured the world singing with Demi Lovato, Keith Urban, Kid Rock, Rita Ora and many other artists.  

I'm a vocal chameleon, meaning I sing all different genres with conviction and feeling. I have made my living as a professional singer for the past 20 years, and I am excited to work on your project with you! 

Use my services for: lead vocals, hooks, doubles, harmonies, etc.

How it works: You provide the background track, as well as lyric sheets and an example of the vocal melody, I do the rest :)

I am not happy until you are happy. I will capture the feeling and vibe of your song and bring your vision to life!

I do accept custom orders, feel free to contact me with any special requests or questions.

Looking forward to completing your track!!

Reviews


:

Tyra always comes through like a pro! I really enjoy working with her and will definitely continue sending work her way.

:

Tiara is an exceptional person with a God-given talent. She nailed it and I'm very happy with the results!

:

Very professional.

:

She has such an amazing voice! I can't to work her again!

:

Another great gig thank you so very much. I look forward to working with you again very soon. Suzie x




No comments:

Post a Comment