Monday, April 27, 2020

Give Soothing Male Voice











About:



Hi Welcome to my Description ,



I am Erfan,  a professsional singer , Guitarist and a Music Producer . I sing a variety of styles and genres, working as a session singer as well as a live singer .



I can perform a diverse range of styles



HERE ARE THE CATEGORIES i PERFORM :  



- Country 

- Soft Rock 





I have a passion for helping songwriters and producers bring their creations to life. I make sure to get a detailed brief so I know exactly what sound of vocals you're after (referencing existing artists and understanding the song on an emotional level).



For vocals I use CM 25 mkII -  microphone and Focusrite studio interface  and DAW - Cakewalk Sonar to provide  .wav files as output.



People compare my voice to the likes of; Eric Clapton , Cat Stevens(Yusuf Islam ) , John Denver  



LET'S GET IN TOUCH AND CREATE SOME MUSIC TOGETHER 



** HIGH QUALITY MALE VOICE FOR COMMERCIAL USAGE PERMISSION FOR ONLY 10         USD 

** MIXING AND MASTERING AND PROJECT FILE  FOR ONLY 10 USD 



Thank you 







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment