Thursday, April 30, 2020

Sing Your Song In Chinese English Italian











About:

Hi, I have been a professional multilingual (EN / IT / GE / Mandarin / Cantonese) singer & vocal arranger for 20+ years, I work with different studios for film musics, commercial advertisements, published recordings with different genres: Soul, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Musical, Classical and Neo Classical, Fusion (Opera Rock / Opera Pop). Let's work toghether!

Services:

Demo/Commercial Vocal w/ HQ Audio

Extra Gig:

Create and record topline
 for your song w/ HQ Audio

Create 3 tracks vocal arrangement on your song w/ HQ Audio




This price DOES NOT include writing lyrics / lyrics translation / creating a melody / vocal arrangment.

Please message me with details of your project so I can create a custom order for you! 



How it works:

  • Let me know all the details of your envision
  • Once you hire me, I will get started on your project
  • Send me the instrumental track, BPM, key, melody guide n lyrics
  • I will send you an mp3 roughly mixed by me for your approve
  • 1 free revision, additional revisions have an additional fee 
  • Dry HQ WAV 24-bit 44100 Khz file will be delivered after approval

Reviews


:

Cooperative and willing to satisfy the need of buyer.

:

Good work ! thx

:

Totally love the experience!! Very flexible and understanding X

:

Carling is a good communicator and devoted to her work. Thanks for your hard work.

:

Very helpful and gave exactly what we needed




No comments:

Post a Comment