Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Sing Your Powerful Rock, Grunge Or Punk Song











About:

Hello! I'm Arjun Iyer, a professional music composer, singer and multilingual voiceover artist from Mumbai, India. I will sing and arrange killer, powerful rock vocals for your track in a professional set up, ready to use as you please. 



I have a prog/alt/grunge rock band called Gumbal ( https://gumbalgumbal.bandcamp.com/album/armstrongs-list ) and a world music/orchestral solo project called Barty's Path ( https://bartyspath.bandcamp.com/album/where-is-everybody ). Both of them are on all major music platforms for you to hear and check out. 



Some of my biggest vocal influences are - Chris Cornell, Maynard James Keenan, Jeff Buckley, Mark Lanegan, Mikael Akerfeldt and Daniel Gildenlow.



In case you want lyrics on your track, don't forget to add that extra option in your requirements!



So, hit me up with your requirement. I guarantee a professional, punctual and top quality experience.



Message me first before placing an order, so we can get on the same page. Send me a message, share your ideas, tell me about your influences, your references if any and whatever else you have in mind, so I can get into it and sing it exactly the way you want it sung. :)

Reviews


:

Arjun has really powerful voice clean and dirty at the same time. I really loved his performance on my song!

:

Working with Arjun is a great pleasure! Very friendly guy and delivered a top notch product, I can only recommend working with him as I will certainly call on him in the future! 5 stars!

:

Arjun is an amazing vocalist/singer! I'm totally blown away with what he did on my project! I will definitely be using Arjun's services again, and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible, talented, and professional vocalist.

:

Best singer!! That's our 4th project and simply Arjun is amazing and always delivered result above my expectations. Highly recommended!!

:

Arjun is so good that I would urge anyone looking for stunning results to benefit from his multiple talents when he is still available!!! What an incredible artist and wonderful person to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment