Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Sing Multilingual Kids Songs











About:

Please contact me BEFORE ordering, to check vocal range and availability!

I don't read scores. Please provide guide vocal tracks for original songs and a bare instrumental.



I am a professional, multilingual singer with a cute soprano voice, that transmits a lot of positive energy, perfect for singing kids songs. My offers include:

 

-lead vocals

-harmonies and/or backing vocals

-subtext singing and speaking in different voices

-commercial rights 

-simple sample mix


I have a BA in translation and I am fluent in Romanian, English and German. I also speak Italian, French and Spanish but, as I am not a native, I might have a slight accent; please refer to the demo reel. 



I may be able to sing in other languages too, if you give me a guide vocal; I sang in Korean, Japanese, Serbian, Portuguese. 


This is my equipment:
- Acoustically treated room
- Røde NT1-A cardioid condenser microphone
- Focusrite 2i2 audio interface
- Samplitude Music Studio - DAW


You will receive high quality WAV files (44100 Hz, 16 bit).



**For translating the song, check my translating gig. 

**
This gig refers to vocals only. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic service from start to finish. I would work with them again without any hesitation. Great job and the song is fantastic! Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the kind words! They are greatly appreciated. Come back any time.

Seller's Response:

great experience !!

:

good~! very

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment