Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Record Professional Vocals And Write Creative Content











About:

I want to see your music project come alive. I can help you achieve this with my singing & songwriting expertise. I have my own personal singing style that I cater towards different genres of music. I enjoy talking to my customers about what their ideas are for their music project and help guide their creativity.



Send me a message with your ideas and lets get started. :)



Why you should work with me in a nutshell: 

1. I am a skilled & trained singer, songwriter. No amateur here! 

2. I conduct myself as a professional. All projects are delivered on time.

3. Along with an mp3 and project wav file, I deliver the individual stems of all audio tracks recorded!

4. I record in a high quality studio

5. I save delivered projects in case you lose your recordings for up to three months.



IMPORTANT: 

Commercial use of my contributions to your project are subject to licensing only. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment