Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Sing Happy Birthday Acoustic Style In English Spanish Or Korean











About:

I will sing happy birthday for you or a loved one in my own acoustic style.  I can sing it in English, Spanish, and also Korean. (Basic)

I will also include a message from you (limited to 25 words) in spoken form at the beginning or end of the video. (Standard)

If you want the Premium package (1 day delivery) check with me before ordering to make sure I am in town and able to do this for you.





My YouTube is called acousticbits if you wanna check out some covers (I do covers as well, check out my other gigs!)

Reviews


:

Quick and brilliant work!

:

Perfection. Such a great video. My lady will love it!

:

Great. Delivered as promised.

:

I’ll summarize. You just can’t find a better service than the one given by this guy. Quality, communication and fast reply and delivery. 10/10

:

I am very pleased with this gig.




No comments:

Post a Comment