Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Sing Or Create The Perfect Pop Song For You











About:

I will create for you the perfect song using the most professional programs such as Logic Pro X. I can compose music, write lyrics and sing my own lyrics or the one you supply me. You can describe me how you would like the song to sound, and I will provide you the perfect catchy song. You can choose between three packages: 



-The first one is for people that already have the instrumental done and want a voice to be added on the song, with their own lyrics and melody



-The second one is for those who have an instrumental or need one of mine, and want a melody and lyrics. Everything will be mixed and mastered with professional plug-ins adding beautiful backing vocals that will add more intensity to the song



-The third one is for people that want an exclusive and original song, written and sung by me. I will provide you a modern and catchy song that you'll be able to use wherever you want to, with no copyright issues



If you have any other question try to check the Q&A box and in needed don't hesitate to ask me something!

Reviews


:

he's really creative and really nice , happy working with him

:

lovely voice professional seller .

:

Beautiful song. Greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.

:

Great service, great vocalist, great communication, 5 stars. I will buy again soon!!!!! thank you

:

Professional. Really great final product and good voice.




No comments:

Post a Comment