Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Rap Or Sing Your Own Self Written Lyrics











About:

Hey people! 



ANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS ARE FROM WHEN MY VACATION MODE ON FIVERR GLITCHED, I APOLOGIZE.



I have been making my own music for four and a half years now. I specialize mainly in more electronic based rap, (such as Smino, Goldlink, etc.), but I am able to perform all genres of rap, as well as R&B, EDM, and more pop styles of music. My personal music has been compared to numerous artists such as:



  • Chance the Rapper
  • Smino
  • Goldlink
  • Andre 3000
  • Tre Capital, and many more!


Just provide the beat for me and any specific details relating to how you might want the song to be recorded and I can make it happen for you. Do not hesitate to hit me up with any request you might have!



Here is a link to my personal music as well, in addition to the three songs up above that are previewed: https://soundcloud.com/dc26dc



***DISCLAIMER***: For personal reasons, I ask that you please DO NOT credit me on any track I provide written and/or vocal work on. I like to keep my name attached solely to my personal music, and I hope that you respect that.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

devonculbert delivered a quality track beyond expectations in the prevailing circumstances and conditions. I wasn't sure rapping maritime law could be possible.

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Extremely talented. Flawless flow. He knows what he's doing and takes his work seriously. Excellent

:

very understanding guy and really good to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment