Monday, May 11, 2020

Sing The Female Classical Voice In Your Song











About:

Hello!
My name is Flávia Darcie and I'm a professional musician with classical training.


I will sing the vocals for your song in many different genres and my background as an Opera Singer gives me the ability to record in many different languages (English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Latin). 
I will also be able to create a unique and passionate performance/interpretation of your song.
As a performer I understand how important it is to do an honest job where each musical note and word receives special attention. 






mezzoflaviadarcie.com

Reviews


:

First of all: GREAT singer First of all bis: So kind and patient to work with it’s just so cool… I asked Flavia a very complicate work…video+ singing live…She did it amazingly well… Perfect voice pitch and great musical sensibility I’ll be so happy and honored to ask an other collaboration to Flavia !

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment