Monday, May 25, 2020

Sing Female Vocals For Your Pop, Edm And Rnb Song











About:

WHY SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THEN THE BEST AND YOU'VE GOT IT RIGHT HERE !!!!



Hi I'm Claire and I'll be your vocalist for your song, I've been singing for over 15 years and I'm well versed in many genres of music including Pop/R&B/Soul/Hip-Hop/Indie/EDM etc. You will get clear communication and professional crip high-quality vocals





In this Gig 

I will record vocals for your song and deliver high-quality vocal stems, WAV files and MP3 files if needed. REVISIONS AND COMMERCIALS RIGHTS ARE INCLUDED 



What will you get?

  • Crips clear raw wav vocals 
  • Vocals files delivered in a zip folder
  • Wav and mp3 formats if needed


Extras (these can be added once you place an order)

  • Writing lyrics for your project 
  • Mix and mastering my vocals
  • Extra Fast delivery
  • Project file delivery (I use Logic Pro)
  • Compose a melody for you
  • Record a video




How does it work?

Send me your:

  • Instrumental track
  • Reference Vocal & Lyrics
  • BPM
  • Lyrics 


My Name - Claire Virginia - May be used as a feature or in any credits but only when ASKED 

Any questions/queries please ask. Thank you and I look forward to working with you :)

Reviews


:

Hi Claire Thank you very much für your wonderful melody and voice :-) I like the passion and very nice refrain singing ! And of course thank you for your help and support to make a very nice version. It was great to work with you and will come back to you if I have a new order. Have a great day! :) Alex / sommyman

:

Absolutely awesome, we are really happy of our choice, Cnamayanja voice is awesome, and she did the thing we wanted perfectly, and if that was all.. She added beautiful harmonies, I can only recommend ++!

:

I just started using this platform and I love how she works. Ordering from her again. I could definitely use her insight on bringing my choruses to life.

:

very good on time delivery. Response time was very good. Vocals were recorded at a good quality and exactly what i was looking for. The harmonies were very good they added a fullness to the vocal and made the track sound full. I would definitely use this seller again on my other projects and i recommend her to anyone else looking for a female voice on their tracks.

:

Very professional and great to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment