Sunday, May 31, 2020

Record Your Guitars, Bass, Lapsteel, Mandolin, Or Ukulele











About:

I will record your basic track for a song, in a wide range of styles, such as rock, country, pop, blues, reggea and more. The basic package only includes one instrument that could be  guitar,  mandolin,  lapsteel, keyboards, bass, ukulele, drums, flute, violin, cello and more. 



  Each recording  will have a basic EQ , and compression. I will send individual tracks in wav form and a rough mix in mp3 of all the tracks together for reference.  If you want an instrument not listed here you can ask , I ´ll see what I can do :)



  One gig order means ONE instrument alone.  If you want me to record more than one instrument let´s talk about that before you make an order



sheet music is extra

further mixing and effects is extra

Reviews


Seller's Response:

well done. thanks will use again!

Seller's Response:

Overall great communication and was willing to adapt with my inputs

Seller's Response:

great song :)

Seller's Response:

The seller has great communication and knows what he is doing.

:

thank you, not too bad yourself :)




No comments:

Post a Comment