Saturday, May 9, 2020

Sing For Your Track











About:

If you have your own song that you composed a music track and melody with lyrics but need a singer to put your vision to light, I'm your gal! I will take your track and vocal ideas and help you create a finished vocal track that will highlight the story you are telling with your composition. 



I'm flexible - if you are looking for something specific, tell me! I have a pretty good vocal range, with more emphasis on the low to mid range vocals. I am bluesy and romantic, but can be angry and dramatic too. It's all about the mood of your song and what you want to hear. I can do 'some' higher range vocals, but I'm no Mariah Carey. I excel at the mid-range and would love to hear what you've got!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment