Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Record Male Vocals For Your Song











About:

Before booking, please contact me so that we can talk about your needs.



Hi, I'm Simon Hewson, and I will professionally record Lead and Backing Vocals for your songs!



The gear I use to record vocals:



  • Microphone: Audio Technica AT4040


  • Pre Amp - Universal Audio Unison Preamps


  • DAW - Logic Pro X


Most of my jobs fall under these categories:

  • Pop (Commercial)
  • EDM/House
  • Singer-songwriter
  • Rock
  • Trap/Hip Hop
  • Rnb
  • Country
  • Alternative


When laying down lead melody lines, I provide 2 different takes with slight variations in energy, emotion or grit so you can pick and choose which takes work best for which parts.



In case you pick premium, I'll mix and mastering my vocals into your instrumental track.



Look forward to chatting with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed vocals sung to a very specific requirement and Simon appeared to suit. I messaged him and was met with a very fast response. In fact comms all throughout my project were first rate. When it came to amendments it was almost like working with someone in real time. I was quite particular about some aspects of what I needed and nothing was too much trouble - he was on board 100% from start to finish. His voice was perfect for my track and brought it life just as I had imagined. I would def work with Simon again in the future.

:

Amazing work!! truly outstanding. Captured what i was imagining for my song perfectly! would definitely recommend

:

this is amazing thank you so much , honestly amazing work !

:

Thanks for the great work

:

Love it thanks man ... we talk soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment