Friday, May 8, 2020

Record Pro Quality Lead And Backing Vocals











About:

Please contact me before ordering, so we can discuss track details. Thank you! 

Hi! I am Anastasiya Badina and I am a professional singer. I have 15+ years of live performance and recording experience and participated in two seasons of "The Voice" show in Russia. 

I will record pro quality lead or/and backing vocals for you! I love experimenting and singing in different styles. I can come up with backing vocals for your song or sing what you come up with. I sing in English, Russian, Serbian, Portuguese. 

Thanks for your attention! Looking forward to working with you! 

Reviews


:

Excellent communication, excellent vocals and friendly service.

:

Great collaboration with Badina!!! She got an amazing voice and very professional! So much appreciated!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment