Saturday, May 30, 2020

Be Your Japanese Singer











About:

  • Are you looking for Japanese lyrics?
  • Do you want to make a Japanese cover song?
  • Do you want to have a Japanese singer for your original song?


You're at the right place!



Hi! My name is Yuuko, and I'm a singer-songwriter who composes in Mandarin, English and Japanese. Graduated from University of Melbourne with a Bachelor degree in Music, plus over 15 years of singing experience provided me the skills to complete your masterpiece!



As a Japanese language lover, listening to Japanese songs has always been a part of my learning process, and I love how I can achieve the best of both worlds this way. I've been performing Japanese songs for producers who share the same love for both music and Japanese like me.



Drop me a message and let's get music going!



Yuuko

Reviews


:

I liked working with Yo Zi. She communicated well and clearly and delivered a fantastic track on time. Will work with her again in the future.

:

Remarkable work, her singing is amazing and I’m so glad I picked the right person for my song. Creative and worth it

:

Communication and delivery are great. Very professional and understanding. I am looking forward to the next projects. Thank you so much!

:

The best and she is my permanent artist ‍ to go to, delivers with great precision. Fulfilling the vision of the projects and always on key with her great vocals/singing.

:

Amazing work like always, creative, smart, and on point.




No comments:

Post a Comment