Friday, May 15, 2020

Be Your Dynamic Singer











About:

Why should we work together?



  1. Singing and Music Composition has been my life's work for over 15 years.
  2. Projects I've worked on have gone on to winning several music awards, and scale billboard charts.
  3. I will listen to your concepts and vision for your song, and make sure we're on the same page before adding anything to it.
  4.  I'm excited to share what great composition and creative voicing can do to bring your concepts to life! 




I will provide you with:



  1. Mp3 "Quick Listen" track
  2. WAV file(s) and stems (if applicable.) 
  3. 2-3 revisions
  4. Delivery by or within 4 days


Please Note: ***Any use of my logo, name, or images (anywhere) without my approval is not allowed, and an infringement of my rights.***



If you have any questions, please contact me before ordering. 



No questions? ORDER NOW!

Reviews


:

Fast delivery and high quality

:

Very fast and professional quality!

:

This is sooo BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you!!

:

BRAVO!! Spectacular job!! Can’t wait to work with you again!

:

Such a great experience. She was communicative, kind and did an amazing job with the track. Highly recommended, incredibly talented singer. Thank you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment