Friday, May 15, 2020

Better Than Best, Making Ideas Come To Life











About:

Hey Buddy! 



I will be more than glad to hear about your needs, I'm a singer a musician with ten years experience, including songs recorded on professional studios. 



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT



You can check my prices on the description, but i know that every single work will be a new adventure, so please let me know your request and im going to give a proposal to provide you a great experience!



I will do singles, promotional songs, music for your videos or films and other works



My native language is Spanish, but i also can sing in English and German



Im used to sing the next genres:



  • Pop
  • Reggaetón
  • Trap
  • Rock
  • Jazz


But i can sing in any other style



Please, provide me first the song recorded, or a demo of the song, if you need the entire composition, please let me know it before, to check out all the details of the song. I will need to contact a music studio that i work with, to check out the prices of the entire recording



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment