Friday, May 22, 2020

Sing Professionally, Multilingual, Multigenre











About:

Please read FAQs below & message me before placing an order! 

Hello! Here's what I can do for you, with high-quality studio recording equipment:



  • Sing fluently in Spanish and English. I can sing on French, Italian, and Brazilian Portuguese but would need guidance on pronunciation/accent!
  • Sing/songwrite in a variety of genres of different eras: jazz, bossa nova, pop, indie, R&B, ballads, rock (depending on the style), EDM, easy listening, bluegrass/country and anything that I feel I can do a great job at. I've also practiced rap and even created my own, so you can challenge me and see what I can do.
  • Create original melodies
  • Harmonizing background vocals
  • Ad-libs/improvise


Revision Policy:

Free Revisions: quick changes (modifying certain notes, phrasings of a line or a word), and when I know I've made a mistake, whether big or small.

Paid revisions: larger changes that are not my fault (re-singing with a different melody, style or asking for another song, instead of canceling order). 

Commercial use is extra.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

My song is in Brazilian Portuguese, and it demands good pronunciation. Lisa was very helpful, kind and patient with everything I was asking. She did an amazing job, with creative harmonies and powerful dynamics on the leads. Everything on time, and good quality on the recordings!!! I highly recommend working with her... Thank you for your work Lisa.

Seller's Response:

Another excellent performance.

:

Great communication, speedy delivery and her voice speaks for itself Very happy with my project!

:

Lisa is an absolute gem to work with. Highly recommended.

:

Aw, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment