Thursday, May 14, 2020

Sing Beautiful Male Vocals For Any Song In Any Style You Want











About:

I'm a professional singer with over 4 years of experience. I record vocals in my home studio using either a Blue Yeti mic or Audio Technica AT2020+ USB mic, depending on the effect I want.



Before ordering, please message me about the following details:

- How long is your song? (In terms of vocals)

- Will you be needing harmonies in your song?

- The genre and the vibe you want me to sing it in



Please provide the melody of the song either by playing it on a keyboard or just a vocal track of you humming the melody (vocal reference is way better for me to be more immersed in the vibe of your song).



Once the order is placed, please send me the instrumentals of the song in either .mp3 or .wav format. Please send me a copy of the lyrics to the song as well. Other than that, please mention the timestamp in which the vocals will come in.



After recording the vocals, I will send a .wav file of the vocals without the instrumental.



I look forward to working on your song with you! :D



Reviews


:

Great talent. Will work again with him.

:

Talented & Gifted Vocalist. Will use again.

:

Very Happy with this will come back for other projects!

:

Excellent voice. Nailed the song. thank you so much.

:

Very, very nice musician with a beautiful voice. I really liked to work with. Can't recommend him enough




No comments:

Post a Comment