Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Perform And Record Rock Vocals For Your Song Or Advert











About:

NEED SOME POWERFUL, PROFESSIONAL VOCALS FOR YOUR SONG?



Look no further! I'm Tim, a professional vocalist from the East Midlands of England, with over ten years experience both on the stage and in the studio. I have been a part of countless musical projects and performed all over Europe. Thank you for checking out my gig! 



Perfect for your project



I'm super versatile, with experience performing many different genres of music including rock, funk, soul, metal and even experimental noise! I deliver an authentic and passionate performance for all of my clients.



So what happens now?



Send me your instrumental track and the lyrics, along with a clear audio reference for the vocal melody. If you need help writing, or improving the melody, I can offer that too with my original package. If you need help with lyrics, as an experienced songwriter I can offer that too. Just look in my gig extras.



Get in contact!



Drop me a message if you want to discuss anything else. I actually prefer talking to my clients before a project is agreed upon, as its better to decide what will work best before you book me.



Thanks for booking me as your vocalist, I can't wait to get started on your song!

Reviews


:

Great service, professional, very happy with Tim's work!

:

Excellent work. Highly recommended

:

Exactly what I needed

:

Amazing vocalist. Really professional and understood the brief perfectly.

:

Tim was super patient with me and did really superb work on all the tracks I gave him. I cannot express how much work he put in to get all the tracks sounding good. Easily one of the better vocalists on fiverr if not the best I've encountered so far. Check this guy out!




No comments:

Post a Comment