Monday, May 25, 2020

Write Original Funny Happy Birthday Song











About:

CUSTOM HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG 



I write and perform funny custom, personalized songs for birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions and for people who want a musical breakup. 



You want a song for someone but can't play guitar? Well now you have me. Give me your friend's name and some fun facts and I will sing them a song they will never forget. Cards and Balloons are great but a song, that is a gift that will truly make them feel special. 



I will try and create the song in any style you would like, blues, country, rock, do-wop, rap and more! Or you I can surprise you with one. This is a fun gift for laughter and sharing fun memories. 



Helpful info 



  • Job
  • Hobby 
  • Funny Story About Them 
  • What You Love Most About Them 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good work!

Seller's Response:

Excellent and very fast!

:

I wasn't sure what to get a friend for his birthday, but this song was perfect. Thanks!

:

I'm glad you enjoyed the song :) I hope Austin enjoys it and I had a great time working with you

:

Excellent as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment