Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sing With Sultry Or Ethereal Vocals On Your Pop Or Rnb Track











About:

I would love to sing the pre-written lyrics and melody on your track. In this case, I would do my utmost best to express the idea/vibe of the song in my most heart-felt, genuine way. 



If you have a track that you want me to WRITE and ORIGINAL melody and lyric to, that works as well. I LOVE TO WRITE!  If you have a certain vibe, style, artist, mood, way of expressing- please tell and feel free to include as much direction or detail as possible. You can also provide song references, so I can better understand what you are going for. 



My goal is for you to be very happy with what we create, so I will do everything in my power to satisfy your order. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

pleasure as always! always willing to try ideas thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you!! 💙 I appreciate your feedback

Seller's Response:

keen to get to work ad obviously enjoys what she does. She's open to changes & to work with the client until they get what they want. will work with again

Seller's Response:

aw thanks!! I DO enjoy what I do, appreciate you noticing! thanks to much for being great to work with

:

Very patient! Great Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment