Sunday, May 10, 2020

Write, Improve, Harmonize Or Record Vocals For Your Music











About:

Have a song you need to write lyrics for?
I'll write them for you.

Want me to sing them too?

You got it.

Already have lyrics and want a singer?

I'm your guy.
Or maybe you feel like your song could use some harmonies but you're not really great at that?
I'll get you those harmonies, no problem.

Maybe you just want help working your lyrics to make sure they're awesome?
Treat me like a lyrical consultant, and I'll make sure you love your song and others will too.

I am very well versed in the art of song structure, I consider myself a pretty poetic person, particularly pertaining to alliteration. Which I enjoy adding in my songs sometimes because I think it's fun, and, dare I say? Charming. I think so at least.
I also might make suggestions about the song at my own discretion if you feel like you'd be interested in feedback. Otherwise I'll shut up and sing what you give me. If you don't specify I will ask what your stance is.
Oh, and I'm classically trained if that's what you're looking for. But I won't write in other languages haha.



I am a baritone. My comfortable range is G2-G4, I can usually push up to an A, maaaaaybe Bb on a good day. I'm working on it.

Reviews


:

I placed my order a long time ago, I messaged the seller before because I wanted to produce my own song and needed help with it, shortly after I already got a message back, we talked for a bit, talked about all the needed info and I got my custom price within 2 hours. The communication with him was always fast and easy and you mostly got an answer within 1-2 hours, sometimes even only a few minutes. He was also making sure to basically always keep me up to date about stuff, for example when the pc broke which made the deadline fall longer behind. He was also always very kind and open minded and all in all just very easy and fun to work with. I can honestly only recommend him!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment