Sunday, May 31, 2020

Make Your Song Radio Ready With Professional Vocals











About:

I specialize in recording lead vocals, harmonies, and background vocals for your project. Recordings are high-quality, industry standard sound. For vocal recordings, my top genres are r&b, neo-soul, pop, EDM, trap, funk, electronic, and hip-hop, however I am very versatile & willing to give 100% and then some to every single project!

-responds quickly & will be available to reach throughout entire creation process  

-can offer dry vocals or pitch corrected dry vocals (gig extra) 

-incredibly easy to get along with, very flexible, and hoping to build great relationships with clients and expand our music network together 



*Please, no explicit or vulgar lyrics!



If you are seeking a songwriter or producer, please view my other gigs. I offer those services as well! 



I look forward to collaborating and growing with you!! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Heather, we are speechless.....Thank you so much. So beautifully done.

Seller's Response:

Oh that’s fantastic! Thank you so much! I really enjoyed the project :)

Seller's Response:

The final resultat was excellent. It was a pleasure working with you Heather! I will be back.

Seller's Response:

Once again a breathtaking vocal recording with the unique "Fingerprint" of her voice. Besides the perfect technical/vocal skills, she is convincing with creativity and versatility. If you have an idea, she will make a song out of it.

:

I have worked with Oscar on several projects. It is always a pleasure! He is very kind, encouraging, and professional. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your process :)




No comments:

Post a Comment