Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Be Your Modern, Emotive Female Vocalist











About:

My name is Ellie (also known by my artist name, Kintsuku) and I am a professional vocalist.



I offer unique vocals that are full of emotion. I write and sing from the heart and you will be able to hear from my work that I am very invested in what I do - music and singing is my absolute passion and choosing to work with me will ensure you are commissioning an artist that cares about each and every one of the projects I work on.



Further examples of my voice can be found at my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWk40phe8Q



I am willing to accommodate most budgets, so please get in touch if you would like to work with me. 



I can sing your pre-existing vocal melody or lyrics, or I can write all of the melody and lyrics for you. I will work with you to ensure I capture the mood and feel that you are after.



Track length maximum 4 minutes. Please message me to discuss any songs with greater lengths.



I work anonymously, so please do not include my name in any releases. I can provide an alternative pseudonym for you to use if you require a name.



Look forward to creating with you! :) 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment