Friday, May 29, 2020

Be Your Female Vocalist Or Singer











About:

I offer you professional and HQ recorded female vocal



I am working with trained session vocalist Jovana. Jovana is vocal teacher and professional singer. 



Variety of genres from Pop, Jazz, Soul to Dance, Rock.




How does it work?

You send me your instrumental, BPM, and a track with someone clearly singing the reference vocals, or someone clearly playing piano. I will then record my vocals to your track!



Please contact me with any questions you may have. Also, feel free to contact me about a custom project that doesn't fit in one of the categories above. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Very talented and extremely professional!

:

Great work!

:

Beautiful voice! I've hired dozens of vocalists on Fiverr. Jovana is streets ahead of the rest. I'll be back.

:

Best singer on Fiverr!

:

Great voice and great quality as always and delivered in time. This seller is absolutly my favourite and high recommended for producers who needs high quality vocals.




No comments:

Post a Comment