Friday, May 29, 2020

Sing An Amazing Lead Vocal On Your Song











About:

My name is Lisanne Veenendaal AKA Lizzy V



I have been a professional singer and songwriter for the past 5 years and have worked with the amazing production teams from artists like Lady GaGa, Eagle Eye Cherry, David Guetta and many others.



Recently I´ve decided to start doing what I love most, singing more vocals!

I would love to get inspired by YOUR songs! I have been doing my own thing for a long time now and that makes me super ready for a fresh wind in my music life.

I also grew up singing harmonies on literally ANYTHING, sometimes annoying people around me with it because that was all I did. This resulted in me being able to sing harmonies right away on the spot. And I LOVE that!



Please contact me before ordering to check if the key fits my voice.



EXTRAS(contact for custom offer)

LEAD VOCALS - $5 per 30 seconds extra
30 sec - $10
Up to 60 sec- $15
Up to 90 sec - $20
etc.


BACKING VOCALS - $5 per 50 seconds extra
50 sec - $5
100 sec - $10
150 sec - $15
etc.


Songwriting - Please contact
Double tracking - $5 per line
Additional Revision - $5
Record a video - $10


For additional wishes, please contact me. Most things are covered in the gig extra's but I'm always open for other extra wishes.

Reviews


:

The seller is collaborating with me in a professional way. I'd like to work with her again when we have a chance. Recommend it

:

She managed to replicate exactly what I had in mind. To be honest, she performed even better than what I was expecting. Thank you for the amazing work!

:

Thank you Lisanne, a true artist! i will purchase your services again for sure, beautiful voice, creative,willing to help and got it right away :)

:

Very fast replies and delivery, and SHE HAS A REALLY GOOD VOICE!🤩 I would really recommend!! A really good work!

:

I have to be honest. I have no words. She is so talented. Very good Artist and Singer. She made the song me and Lovely Soul Wrote Come to Life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You made me cry when i heard the song. It means a lot. Something that me and Lovely Soul wrote. I got to be honest. Music last forever. We do not sadly. I think the song will be good once it out. Thank you Lizzy for hard work you have done for me... I just in shock.... Wow.... This means the world. Guys.. If you want a song that will make you cry. She will do it. She got a good personality. Killer voice. And very talented. Hit her up for your song to get done. Again thank you Lizzy.




No comments:

Post a Comment