Friday, May 22, 2020

Sing Female Vocals On Your Track











About:

Hi, I am Liz, a professional singer and songwriter with over 25 years experience. I have close to a mezzo soprano range and can sing in many different genres including but not limited to rock, pop, blues, melodic metal, dark country, indie and new wave.



This is a new gig and as such, I have set the price accordingly. 



I am offering to sing and record vocals on your track.



I will do basic vocal comping and editing if required just let me know if you prefer raw/hot vocal



*Important note* (Basic vocal comping is only removing breaths/noise, adding reverb, leveling and compression. No effects or distortion just a clean vocal.)



Recording will be sent in .mp3 or .Wav as a stereo stem.



If you have a longer song or require backing harmonies or additional vocals, please contact me before booking the gig with the details so we can discuss it and provide a custom offer.



I will not accept offers where the lyrics are defamatory, offensive or promote discrimination of any kind so please do not insist.



Finally, as with any artist or performer, we have our limitations so please get in touch before ordering so we can discuss the requirements. 



Thanks for your interest!



Reviews


:

Liz was a delight to work with. Her professionalism, communication, and vocal performance are all top notch. Her response was amazingly fast. I look forward to working with her again on future projects...

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment