Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sing Your Song Professionally In Spanish Or English











About:

Hi!

I am a professional singer, musician and professinal recording studio owner.

I can sing in native Spanish (Native) or English (not native).

I have recorded vocals for several bands, composers, TV, Radio and Game companies and I would love to supply my services to you on Fiverr!

If you don't have any vocal line I can compose them as an Extra.

$50 includes (basic Gig):


  • Professional up to 4 minutes song recording of my vocal in high quality MP3 or WAV format. Purchase multiple gigs for a longer recording. (1 free revision)

Studio equipment:

  • Microphones: Neumann TLM49, Neuman TLM103, RODE K2
  • Preamps: Neve 1073, Avalon 737sp, API 512c, Neve 1272, etc.



EXTRAS:

  • I will deliver in 2 days = $25 extra
  • Record back vocals = $20 per extra Voice
  • Compose a lead voice melody = $10 per 30 seconds (lyrics must be provided)





Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question.



You can check my voice here:

https://soundcloud.com/la-nau-estudi-valencia/singing-demo-reel-2018?in=la-nau-estudi-valencia/sets/singing-male-demos


But I can provide you other different samples if you're searching for something different.



Looking forward to working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job ! Working with this seller was very easy. One of the best seller on Fiveer. The seller is a great professional and I highly recommend the gigs ! Many thanks

Seller's Response:

Muchas gracias por la review! Un placer.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for a great translation of my Riverwalk song. Great job on this Spanish version of my track.

:

Thanks Marilyn, it was a pleasure to work on this song. Thanks for your trust!

:

Phenomenal. I go exactly what I wanted thank you and I strongly recommend this artist.




No comments:

Post a Comment