Saturday, May 23, 2020

Make You A Vocaloid Cover











About:

Want to hear a Vocaloid of your choice sing your favorite song? Then you came in the right place, I am an aspiring Vocaloid artist that creates covers for people as my passion. Just tell me the song name and Vocaloid/s you desire to be singing and I'll do the work. 



Vocaloids available to your choosing:



English Vocaloids

Amy

Avanna

Chris

Cyber Diva II

Cyber Songman II

Len 

Rin 

Luka Megurine

Gumi Megpoid 

Miku Hatsune 

   

Japanese Vocaloids

Akari

Kaori

Ken

Kiyoteru

Len

Luka Megurine

Gumi Megpoid

Hime Meika

Mikoto Meika

Miku Hatsune

Mirai Komachi

Rana

Rin

Sora

Una

Vy1

Vy2

XinHua

Yuki 

Reviews


:

Wonderful work, amazing communication, just what o wanted. I’m so happy!

:

Amazing work, it came out fantastic! great communication and great output! I highly recommend him!

:

The delivery was extremely fast and she sounds great! I would definitely recommend.

:

I loved the result! I ordered an English Party Junkie cover with Miku and I loved it!

:

AMAZING COVER!!!! Thank you for all the had work I am extremely grateful!! This is amazing!!! 5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment